RECESS WITH AJ !! HOSTED BY 10 YR OLD Adam Jordan

Monday, March 22, 2021

DJ Meladik becomes a Virtual Realtor




This is not my user name, LOL! Obviously I choose to use DJ Meladik as my name on Upland.Me but I just had to take a screenshot after seeing that there is plenty of others seeing the Upland Metaverse as the same investment opportunity I do.

It's like Sim City and Monopoly had a blockchain baby that is flipped the script on gaming by rewarding us with NFT's and crypto for playing the game.

The best part is is actually FREE to Play. You can get started and buy your first property without even making  a deposit.

However... I recommend making a deposit and using my referral code to so we both get rewarded with more. Check out the video for a quick tutorial and join me on Upland

If you use this link, Upland will award you with a bonus for your first purchase https://r.upland.me/X62B








No comments:

Post a Comment