RECESS WITH AJ !! HOSTED BY 10 YR OLD Adam Jordan

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Top 5 Crypto Currencies Under 5 Dollars

 



After researching for almost 4 months and learning about thousands of crypto currencies DJ Meladik has narrowed it down to the Top 10. At the time of this posting all these cryptos are actually under $3 and yes there might be a better crypto out there but all of these are awesome and affordable.

Maybe one or two of these crypto's don't reach its potential... thats I why i am trying to get as much as I can of all 10... cause deep down in my heart I KNOW, 7 or 8 of these are guaranteed to pop.

Don't go crazy and sale all your tesla stock... but I do suggest laying off mcdonalds and eating more top ramen so you can spend that lunch money on crypto.

good luck fam! god bless and much love! Dont forget about me when it's time to break in that new yacht


No comments:

Post a Comment