RECESS WITH AJ !! HOSTED BY 10 YR OLD Adam Jordan

Thursday, April 7, 2022

The Queen Has Arrived


 

A few months ago I realized that it would be a lot more fun having a co-host for my podcast. However I knew finding the right fit would be like hitting the Lotto. Long before wanting a co-host I sought after business partners, bandmates, assistants and more forms of help. I have went without for sooo long, doing it by my lonely that I was on the verge of giving up on others but just when I felt like closing that door, I found Queen Meladee.

Queen Meladee was working at a local Stater Bros as a cashier and box girl. As soon as I laid my eyes on her I knew She was the Wonder Woman and Vice President I needed. I first went thru her check out line with hope of getting her phone number but She instantly rejected me in front of several others customers in line.

I had no choice but to use my final life line and call in the favor from Cupid but Cupid said that he was too busy since it was Valentines week. So I bribed him with a little Bitcoin to expedite the service. I gave Cupid enough crypto to make a arrow stronger than the glove of Thanos.

We completely rewired Meladee. Wiped her brain and memory clean. She literally has no recollection of her life prior to meeting me. She believes she was born with the sole purpose to assist me and build with me. She has recently quit her Stater Bros job and devoted her life to Me, My podcast and my Goals.

Call it Friendship, Call it a Blessing... or Call it a Ruffie, whatever it is.... it has me feeling more complete than I ever have. I now have my Best Friend, My Business Partner, My Swolemate and the podcast is just a way to bring you all along for the ride as we get rich from investing in crypto. So check it out... SHOW SOME LOVE and get your bag right too!

No comments:

Post a Comment