RECESS WITH AJ !! HOSTED BY 10 YR OLD Adam Jordan

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Cash App is Legit

 

I actually just got done sampling my daughters voice from 10 years ago and posted the new ( exclusive ) track on Melodic Playground Radio but before I go to bed I just had to tell you about my new cash app account.


I had my doubts and it took long enough but I finally decided to give cash app a try. I have been trying them all in an attempt to find the best overall app for my Bitcoin, Doge Coin, etc. Cash is ended up being one of my favorites and I'm actually really upset it took me so long to try it out.

The account set up was super easy! Its like having your crypto, bank account and stock broker all in one. Its a little limited but I cant believe how efficient it really is. I got a bonus for referring friends. The money was instantly my account and i even tried to withdraw it to test it and for just .50 cents it is automatically in your bank account... if you dont want to spend the .50 cents it will only take 2 -3 days.

I got my new DJ Meladik debit in the mail just a few days later. It was free but for just $5 i could have ordered a glow-in-the-dark version. Today I used it for the first time and was mind blown! I got a Bitcoin reward for eating Del Taco! Check out the Screen Shot.

The best part is I found out this company is owned by Square and there stock is still super affordable at around $225 per share. So I will be looking to invest in the company soon. It really is that impressive.

Alright Fam! its is past my bed time I have been up since 5AM. Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment