RECESS WITH AJ !! HOSTED BY 10 YR OLD Adam Jordan

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

DollarSeed.com Sponsors Melodic Playground

 


What's up Family! Hope everyone is kicking 2021's butt! I'm up before the sun this morning.. ready for my rise and grind but before I hit the streets I had to take moment to blog about the stations newest sponsor.... www.DollarSeed.com

Those of you that know me closely, already know my plan is to buy a farm for my birthday next year. I want my own veggies, fruits, fish and chickens. I plan on going solar and rolling around in a Tesla tractor lol jk.

Don't get it twisted. I am still a city boy but the idea of retiring on a farm is more appealing by the day. More Privacy, More peace and calm. My own nursery with veggies that were only touched by me and my farmhand. My own fish and chickens that were raised with the utmost quality. Not only will my dinners be more fresh, tasty and healthy but they will be clean and free from anyone's germs or malpractice. Not to mention I will be ready for the next Pandemic LOL

Well having my own farm has been a goal of mine for the past 3 years, so seeing that the station's newest sponsor just happened to be DollarSeed.com just gives me another reason to believe in synchronicity. DJ Meladik wont just advertise Dollar Seed... when I get my farm I will be giving their seeds a shot. 

Although it would be better if you tried them for  me and sent me picture or videos of your harvest. Why wait til I get my farm... if you need seeds, show some love and order a pack or two from Dollar seed today. You would be supporting 2 small business at the same time, Melodic Playground and Dollar Seed.

Well that is I all got for now fam, I am going to share this on my social media, add the new dollar seed commercial to station rotation and hit the streets so I can make some more Doge coins. New music coming soon! Be good, See ya in a few!

2 comments:

  1. Don't be afraid to share those pictures or video with us either. You can send them direct to admin@dollarseed.com or share them on twitter @DollarSeed

    ReplyDelete