RECESS WITH AJ !! HOSTED BY 10 YR OLD Adam Jordan

Friday, April 16, 2021

DJ Meladik visits CoinStats App

 


What's up party people! we are officially in the second leg of the historic global coin rush. Coinbase just launched their IPO on wall street. Doge coin is finally getting talked about at the dinner table. The coin market cap is approaching 3 trillion. Crypto is here to stay!

As you know I have been chasing this coins like sonic so hard I moved my entire savings into coins but I am a poor man trying to make a dollar out of 15cents and I only have so much to work with. Mix that with the fact that most of my friends, family and clients cant seem to comprehend the evolutionary changes we are going through,... it was easy too see that it was time to create my first investment group.

Allow me to introduce  DJ Meladik lol .... the co-founder of the Coin Rush Crew. Thats Right!!! On April 13th, my client Mr Wallace and I formed CRC with hopes of turning $1,000 into a $1,000,000.

Mr Wallace invested $1,000. I am contributing my research, experience and over $200 worth of coins I felt would 100x or even 1000x. the very next day Doge coin spiked and as you know I am part of the Doge coin army which I have plenty of doge in my own account too, DO YOU?? Told YA!!!!!!!

Our portfolio has nearly a dozen coins already but there is no exchange that holds all the coins in our portfolio. the coins are scattered on different exchanges and that made it impossible to kept track of our portfolio, so I decided to search for a site that helps track my coins. It took about 10 minutes to stumble on CoinStats.app and about 30 minutes after that i had added all the coins of our portfolio to my tracker.

You can sync you exchange with CoinStats.app and it would do it automatically but honestly Im afraid to so that, so i had to input them manually. It was fairly easy and exactly what i needed to share with mr Wallace and future members of CRC.

That's right the coin rush crew is looking for more investors. As of right now the buy in is $1,000 but will go up soon. We are not cashing out until we hit a million... that means the more investors we have the faster we get there. Hit me up if you want to join our investment group.. if not no hard feelings I sincerely wish you the best of luck in the historic global coin rush. As you can see our portfolio is already up... so maybe we can race to a million. Much Love Fam!!! Until Next Time!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment