RECESS WITH AJ !! HOSTED BY 10 YR OLD Adam Jordan

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

New Music from AR Base

 


What's up fam! It has been a super busy month for me. I have not blogged as much as I wanted to but Im up early... before sunrise this morning to let you in on the good news.

Excited to let you know that AR will be coming out with a new Gospel/Christian album entitled “Raging Soul” that drops next week Friday July 2nd 2021.  AR has previously been feature on Melodic Playground and you read the article " catching up with AR Base here"

This man deserves your support, prayers and well wishes and he appreciates every single one

So show some love and check out the new release  on Spotify/iTunes/YouTube and more!

Dont have much time this morning but I have not heard the album yet so I have already marked the calendar and looking forward to the release date.. you should too.

Much love fam.. hope youir day is as awesome as you are... catch you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment