RECESS WITH AJ !! HOSTED BY 10 YR OLD Adam Jordan

Friday, January 1, 2021

Welcome To Melodic Playground

 

What's Up Fam!? I am DJ MELADIK and this is my Melodic Playground. Today is January 1st 2021 and instead of going out to party.. I decided to launch my very own blog, radio station and music media network. My goal this year is to make 1 new instrumental beat each day this year. So hopefully by the end of the year I have over 350 tracks in rotation, broadcasting 24 hours a day not only to entertain my listeners and I... but also display each track as my very own musical resume. 

Maybe one of these instrumentals will inspire a song writer to collaborate with me. Maybe it will be just right that Television or movie studio use it for their production purposes. Almost everything played on Melodic Playground Radio will be owned, created and produced by me, DJ MELADIK but i will also, often feature others artists. Local artists, Underground or mainstream... artists and music that motivate. Music that I can relate to and who  knows, maybe you will too.

It wont just be all about music, eventually it will encompass all my passions, thoughts and goals.

I don't know how the rest of you will receive my melodic playground but quite frankly I don't care. I never made music for fans, money or approval. I'm doing this for me but I will always share it with my network, my friends and family while making it available for the public as well.

Its really just a feel good hobby that is keeping me out of trouble during this crazy pandemic. Just like any website I will monetize it and sell ad space but the reality is.. I have no intentions of selling out, catering to the norm or following any trends. Its just ME and whatever I feel like doing or talking about. I'm learning stocks, I'm addicted to Fornite, I love every genre of music... not equally but I do love them all. I might talk about sports, technology or culture. I have to do something to keep from going pandemic crazy lol wishing someone would please take me to a concert lol but until Im doing this! So strap in and get ready for a ride thru the mind of Meladik. It's Free... for now lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment