RECESS WITH AJ !! HOSTED BY 10 YR OLD Adam Jordan

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Sara gives Music Lessons



As the lock down begins to ease up, I have to ask... did you use your time wisely? Many around the globe found themselves with extra time as our normal routines were dramatically affected. Some of you think like me, using the time to learn stocks, make music and build a new company. Some had to adjust to new jobs or work environments but countless also found themselves binging on Netflix.

I am not here to judge! LOL! I am here to motivate! 

Well all love music, in some form or fashion, we all have heard something that has sonically made us feel magical. The magic of music can heal one's mind, heart or soul. Music breaks down barriers. It unites the divided. I know I would be a different man without it and I am convinced that without music the worlds turmoil would be much more severe.

Music is gift from the gods and Sara will teach you how to feel like your  on your way to heaven. There is nothing like your first lesson. You can feel it in your spirit as you spread your wings. You can feel it in your brain as your mind is opened and your first class will pleasantly make you feel like a kid again. You will literally feel like your in kindergarten leaving with your head held high and a handful of homework.

Personally I have been making music for almost 20 years but it wasn't until recently that I had my first ever music lesson. I have been using my ears to make music but I finally found the time to learn how to read, write and speak the language. Sara makes learning quite easy and ultimately its guaranteed to make me a better musician.

Sara has been providing Music lesson since 2005. You can visit here website to see what type of lessons she provides. Sara and her staff provide a variety of lessons regardless of your experience. Whether your trying to pass the time, impress your spouse for the anniversary, make music your career or just pick up a new hobby... there is a music lesson for you. You can book a session at Sara's, an online lesson or she can arrange a mobile lesson at the location of your choice. Don't try to use convenience as an excuse.

I know there are plenty of companies and teachers providing lessons but if your looking for your first lesson I strongly recommend giving this small business a chance. If I can afford it, you can! It's super convenient and will feel like such relief after the pandemic of 2020. No matter who you are, I'm sure your mental health was drained a bit during this global lockdown... your breath of fresh air is just a phone call away. You wont regret the choice and after you learn to play the instrument of your choice... feel free to send an mp3 or video my way.. I would love to hear what you create, who knows it might end up on Melodic Playground Radio.

951-354-5232

https://www.sarasmusiclessons.com/

https://www.instagram.com/sarasmusiclessons/

https://www.facebook.com/SarasMusicLessons/

No comments:

Post a Comment