RECESS WITH AJ !! HOSTED BY 10 YR OLD Adam Jordan

Monday, January 4, 2021

DJ Meladik on Reverb Nation


It's not hard to find a website to host and share your music. The hard part is choosing the right one for you. Some sites might have different features and communities so many artists join as many as they can. I'm not going to chase fans, fame or money and I certainly don't have the time to personally manage 20 different social media pages.

After researching the best site for me... one of the major site i chose to go with is Reverb Nation. I have narrowed it down with a few major go to sites but Reverb Nation seems to offer so many tools on an in depth yet simple platform. On Reverb I will post as many tracks as i can for you listen to. Personally as a writer I would love a chance to write to a track of vibe with an idea before committing to a instrumental, sound, or producer... especially if it costs money. With this platform you can vibe out and write to my beats, take your time and be creative before approaching me with an offer for the track.

On Reverb I can upload my newest creation and with each like, share or fan that song will move up local, country and global charts. The site offers 3rd party opportunities, record deals and much more. I'm excited to share this awesome site with you as I know it can help any and all starving artists. Check me out my Reverb and I will check out yours. I am also sharing all of your pages, songs, widgets etc for anyone who submits music to Melodic Playground Radio.


No comments:

Post a Comment