RECESS WITH AJ !! HOSTED BY 10 YR OLD Adam Jordan

Monday, January 18, 2021

Reviewing Robin Hood Investment App

I have wanted to learn about wall street for years. I have always thought that I would be good about trading and investing. Unfortunately I had no clue where to start. I never met my dad or his family and nobody from my mother's side even had a conversation with me about the stock market. So years passed by as all the stocks I knew would blow up did.. I missed out on so many life changing investments that can only be summed up as regret.

Not to get to off topic but aside from the bible.... the stock market may be the second most important lesson of life. The entire world is affected by the stock market and its such a big part of the game of life... that if don't teach your children how to play it... then your really cheating them out of an extremely important education. In fact I think all public school should teach checking, banking, credit, tax prep and stock exchange to students but I'm going to save that rant for another day. LOL

A wise man once said " the best time to plant as seed was ten years ago", ..." but the next best time is NOW"

I sure wish I started 10 years ago but technology has advanced so much that there are literally dozens of online brokers and platforms available to us and the best part about Robin Hood App is that you can invest and trade for FREE. ap

I referred one of my friends and since he was a little nervous he only deposited $5 but with that deposit we both got one FREE STOCK each from Robin Hood for him joining.

I still have a lot to learn but so far I have turned $900 into $1800 in just 4 months. The pandemic hit really hard and so many stock prices took the nose dive but with that volatility comes opportunity. So I am trying to focus on the stocks that took a  big dip directly because of the pandemic but should rise back up, some of those even have dividends what I recently learned could pay off big in the long run.

No matter how much success I had or might have.. I won't front on you, I am not the guy to be giving advice about which stock to buy and trade but one thing is for sure.... I am encouraging you to invest in something.. something you consume.. or believe in. No point of letting the money just sit in the bank, might as well learn how to make it work for you. So I suggest you CLICK HERE and join robin hood so we can both a get a free stock today. I suggest starting with $20 but like I said my buddy only put $5 to get his feet wet.

Yes there are a lot of options when it comes to investing but Robin Hood has the easiest platform to digest and adapt to. I recently saw an interview with the C.E.O. and was super impressed. The referal system is a bonus I have already got 4 free stock from my network and to be honest they literally have the coolest company name in the industry. 

maybe I will talk more stock with you in the future but until then,,, download the app, join it.. learn... and who knows... maybe your future will shine brighter becuase of it. Mine already is, Much Love Fam,,,Good luck!.



No comments:

Post a Comment